Warbirds World Wide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Everyone

5 posters

Go down

Welcome Everyone Empty Welcome Everyone

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:47 am

Hi To All and happy New Years,

Well after allot of thought I have decide to open a new forum dedicated to just Warbirds. In here you talk all about Warbirds from restoration to recover's and photo ect. ect.

The only thing I will not allow is Politics if you start your gone end of subject don't like it oh well go someplace else.

Admin
Admin

https://warbirdsworldwide.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone Empty Hairys in the house

Post  hairy Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Does being one of the first 20 sign-ons make me a "Foundation Member", and if so, does that mean I can make condescending remarks about innocent posts by newer members? Suspect

JUST KIDDING clown

Anyway glad to be here and thanks for the oppurtunity.

hairy

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone Empty Re: Welcome Everyone

Post  Moxie1 Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:33 am

hairy wrote:Does being one of the first 20 sign-ons make me a "Foundation Member", and if so, does that mean I can make condescending remarks about innocent posts by newer members? Suspect

JUST KIDDING clown

Anyway glad to be here and thanks for the oppurtunity.

Well I guess I might have to come up with some sort of Plank Design for all of us first 50 folks. As for Condescending remarks that not you hairy thats more along the lines that I'm noted for Wink

Oh and go tell the rest of your Downunder Folks to come and join the madhouse.

Moxie1

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone Empty Greetings from the new boy, 77? new boy?

Post  Canberra Man Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Hi.

I am into restoration, I put one day a week ay the local aviation museum at Dumfries (S/W scotland) I have restored the cockpits of a Canberra T4 and a T22 (ex India) A Dassault Mystere. (a Frog) A BAC Jetstream. At present am restoring the cockpit of a Jet Provost IV. We also have a Fairey Gannet, which till we got our hands on was Gate Guardian at HMS Gannet at Prestwick. While it was in its last days there, the gust locks failed, the rudder was torn off and cart wheeled a mile and a half accross the airfield. A remade main spar and two three new ribs (not counting a thousand or so rivets, its as good as new.

Ken

Canberra Man

Back to top Go down

Post  baldrick Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:27 am

G`day to all of the "madhouse inmates" from Wollongong Australia. I`m a retired colliery fitter, since i`ve finished work I`ve been putting in two or three days a week at our closest aviation museum which is HARS at Albion Park.
Lately I`ve been assisting on our PBY6A "black cat",returning it to original configuration.
Simmo

baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Moxie1 Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Hi All,

Welcome guys if any of you have any photos please psot of any of the restoration work.

Also hairy you need to get on the stick and Tell Sir John Parker and Master DaveMc to pop over and join the madhouse clown

Moxie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum